hendi_alex
Super Green Thumb

April Garden

Brief walk through the main veggie gardening area.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/aghenderson/4482145303/
Eclectic gardening style, drawing from 45 years of interest and experience. Mostly plant in raised beds and containers primarily using intensive gardening techniques.
Alex

soil
Greener Thumb

i like how everything has daylilys lol, do you eat the blooms?
For all things come from earth, and all things end by becoming earth.

hendi_alex
Super Green Thumb

So far the wife and I only eat the blooms when making our evening walk in the yard, with a good glass of wine.
Eclectic gardening style, drawing from 45 years of interest and experience. Mostly plant in raised beds and containers primarily using intensive gardening techniques.
Alex

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

Alex,

Very nice. Kale and collard are delicious. We had a customer at the last Farmers Market buy two bunches of kale. She said, she was going to make a smoothie out of it. I don't think I would go that far :shock:

Video cracked me up. :lol: and my lovely wife Daylily, oops that's not her name, what's your name again :lol: :wink:

nes
Green Thumb

Yes, I have to say I was definitely giggling by about the 4th bed of Day Lilly :).

They are gorgeous flowers, I can't blame you two! They grow wild along a lot of road sides around here. One day I'll find a time there are no cars coming to hop out and steal them! 8)
Vanessa raising organic vegetables, livestock, wildflowers, and family in zone 5A.

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”