Farmer Dave

Garden Planning software

Greener Thumb
I just went back to my question on what are you planting and was amazed to see what everyone was up to from the large gardens to the small and some great pics. You asked for me to elaborate on what garden planning software I use. I usually plan out my gardens on paper but found this cool software and am having fun trying it out. For computer friendly people it works good and is a lot neater and more fun. It is from grow veg.com and you can google them or go to my site and find it there under garden planning. Its gives lots of options and helps with dates etc. It is good for the rainy days when you can't get out in the garden but are still thinking about it I looked at the seed companies you suggested and Barker Creek looks very down home and nice.
Thanks for the suggestions. I hope it was the right thing to do to start a new topic as the last thread was getting so long I thought my answer might be lost, or would a personal reply been more appropriate?
Still new here and don't want to offend anyone
Think Global--Plant local

Farmer Dave

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

Thanks for the reply, I believe it is me you are talking about. I will look into that again thanks.

By the way my screen name is gixxerific 'Greener thumb" is the label that goes along with how many post you have, you'll notice yours say's new member it will change with your post count. No biggie though.

I wouldn't worry about offending anyone on here as long as your post stay clean without cussing and whatnot. This is a family oriented website. You could check the [url=https://www.helpfulgardener.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=34]Forum Guidelines[/url] that might help you out a bit.

One more thing you could have posted this in the original post. I have my options set to "subscribe" me to post that I reply to. You can do this as well in your profile. So whenever you participate in a post it will send you an email that there has been a new post. You can also do this at the end of the thread by clicking the box that say's "Notify me of new post"
Hope this helps.

Welcome to forum please stick around grab a bucket of compost and let's start growing something. :mrgreen:

P.s you could have Private messaged me but it's usually better to post on the open forum that way it can serve everyone as a whole and don't worry about how long a post gets as long as the discussion at hand stay's on track we have some 20 page threads on here growing daily.

Dono

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

I just checked out your site it is pretty awesome looks like you should be the one helping me not the other way around. I will have to check it out further later when I have more time.

Looking forward to hearing from you this season. :D

Dono

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”