applestar
Mod

Wow! and weren't you the one that mentioned how much work goes into preparing for a fair entry? Congrats!

I want to try growing that extra-tall corn!! I have a private campaign going to grow extra tall "grass" in my lawn every year. 8) :wink:

cw

just goner slide in here and say "wow" bet your proud.I love the county fairs,but not the traffic.

pharmerphil

applestar wrote:Wow! and weren't you the one that mentioned how much work goes into preparing for a fair entry? Congrats!

I want to try growing that extra-tall corn!! I have a private campaign going to grow extra tall "grass" in my lawn every year. 8) :wink:
:lol: thats funny Appestar...I have a campaign going that is similar...
If it's tilled...the mower can rest...
mo garden = less lawn

CW, our county fair is the biggest and oldest in the state...the crowds are pretty bad, we slip into a Luthern Churches parking lot (5 bux) that joins the grandstand where the exhibits are..check out the entries, grab a snack at a near by vendor...then we are Outa there...don't like crowds myself...lived in the sticks most of my life

cw

I'm totally with you on that.Our county fair is just about to finish,I only live five minutes from the fair grounds,yesterday it took me an hour and a half to get home but its only once a year so I guess that's ok.

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”