Tammy42

Got inventive in the pea garden today!!!

Got inventive in the pea garden today, as I have mentioned in other posts , today I got inventive. Has some scrpes of metal laring around and some of the pieces were biggier than the peas and started to use them to pole!!!! I also at a brillant idea. I have the fishermans hooks for hanging flower hooks, I though hey they are bigger than my pea stocks I am not using them, why don't I use the to pole the peas, so that's what I did!!! Got inventive and it works. May look funny but who cares if it works!!!! It's keep stems from snapping!!! I will have to post pictures when I figure out the websites picture posting!!!! :lol: Tammy

cynthia_h
Super Green Thumb

Here are the guidelines the webmaster has developed for people to post photos here:

https://www.helpfulgardener.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3724

Cynthia, who can't wait to see your inventions!

Tammy42

Thanks Cynthia, will have to do this with my husband, when we get back from a appoinment. I am looking forward to posting the pictures!!!! Tammy

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

Yeah I would like to see as well. I have many impromptu garden implements if you will.

Dono

Tammy42

Thanks guys, I did take pictures for you all, now I need tofigure out how to put them on. Tammy

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

Tammy42 wrote:Thanks guys, I did take pictures for you all, now I need tofigure out how to put them on. Tammy
get a photobucket account (free) upload your pic. got to your page (on photobucket) mouse over the pic copy the bottom link (there will be 4 choices) than paste that on your reply simple as that. If you have any ?'s just ask

https://photobucket.com/

Dono

Tammy42

Cynthia and gixxerific, sorry but found out my husband's new computer has no place to download the disc from my camera, and also I problems with photobucket, so I will have to figure something else out, will let you know what I figure out. Was so looking forward for you to se my pictures Cynthia!!! Tammy

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”