Tinybu88les8

I was pickin zucchini flowers to fry...

and I was cleaning them out....there was a bee!! Freaked me out! They just hangout in those things? I dunno what to do now haha...hes in my kitchen and I'm freaked out and nobody is awake to catch it! How do I always get myself into these predicaments?

webmaster
Site Admin

I love bees and I wish yours a happy ending but... I want to hear about the frying of zucchini blossoms. :)

Tinybu88les8

well, ive never tried them before. But everybody rants about how wonderful they are so I felt like being adventurous at 2am. :D Unfortunately I ran into a little bee situation. I feel bad. I want to set him free but I don't even know where he went! Maybe Ill see him around tomorrow. *shrugs*

applestar
Mod

:lol: I had something similar happen to me last year.
Here's a link to my story and the followups from other forum members :wink: https://www.helpfulgardener.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9380

Hope you found your bee -- my usual mode for getting bugs I don't want to touch out of the house is a large soda cup or a quart-sized deli container and a stiff cardboard (to close off the top).

N2H2o

that sounds like an "after the bar idea" since it was 2am.
are you getting zucchini's? I am not yet,, this stupid weather here is not good for my plants,,, don't know where exactly you are but so cal all gloomy now,.,,,
bring on the SUN!!!!

Tinybu88les8

Yesm. I'm getting zuchinni's. :) They are growing like crazy.

N2H2o

what city are you in?? sunshine>?

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”