hendi_alex
Super Green Thumb

Guided tour of my vegetable garden, welcome!

Have been weeding and pulling up some spent plants, so is a bit messy, but was in a mood to play with my camera, so please pardon the mess. Listen to the birds in the background. I just love it out here in rural S.C. Some of the bed areas have been reseeded and others are ready for a succession planting. The raised beds look very bare now, but were lush with salad greens, garlic, and other crops a couple of weeks ago. Would love others to share images of your planting areas, especially those with some unusual or unique feature!

Enter my garden:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/15582147@N04/3592428291/
Last edited by hendi_alex on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eclectic gardening style, drawing from 45 years of interest and experience. Mostly plant in raised beds and containers primarily using intensive gardening techniques.
Alex

green~acres

Thanks for the tour.Your eggplant is huge. I hope mine get that big. Are they producing?The corn is tasseling good. Ours has just started tasseling.It usually is ready by July 4th. I like the idea of putting flowrs in each bed. I am going to put some flowers in my garden next year.
Julie

hendi_alex
Super Green Thumb

We have a few small egg plant but have harvested none yet, looks like about another four or five days before picking the first fruit.
Eclectic gardening style, drawing from 45 years of interest and experience. Mostly plant in raised beds and containers primarily using intensive gardening techniques.
Alex

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”