green~acres

Zucchini Bloom

yippeeee, I have a bloom on the zucchini.Now if the squash will follow suit.There are baby tomatoes,and a jalapeno pepper,Things looking good.Hope yours are, as well. I love this website. Everyone is so helpful.Happy Gardening.

kylie77

Oooh exciting! My zucchini haven't bloomed yet, but I think will very soon. Is it just me or is it hard to tell the difference between a flower bud and a soon to be leaf on zucchini plants?? Probabaly just me! lol

I have tomato buds, well... one so far, cucumber blooms, and I 'think' one if female! I also have raspberry buds, and baby strawberries, and buds on my pepper plants although I'll be pinching those until the plants grow a bit more. Oh and I have flowers on my first peas too! It's soooooooo exciting watching things grow isn't it? Things seem to be happening a LOT faster this year than last year.

green~acres

It is hard for me to tell, also.Sounds like you are doing everything right.It is exciting and I get impatient. But then I think about when the garden starts producing good and all the work I will be doing to preserve the vegetables. Still cant wait, tho. Have a super day. Julie

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”