smokensqueal
Green Thumb

I killed them. No more cabbage

:oops: I set my cabbage outside thinking it was going to be cloudy and well let's just say it wasn't very cloudy today and the wind was kind of strong. It beat those little suckers up. Out of the 20 peat pots I think most of them are dead. :( Well, at least it's still early in the season. I'll start a few more seeds tomorrow. If all works out a few will live and I'll have a few from the new batch and can have a few plants a few weeks apart.

BrianSkilton
Green Thumb

I feel for you man :(. Even if they look like they are dead, sometimes they spring back. Happened to a few pepper seedlings of mine but they came right back no problem. You should have time to start more too so... :)

jal_ut
Super Green Thumb

Oh dear, stuff happens. Its not too late to try again.

Plant seed in the garden where it will be grown. Put 4 seeds together every foot in a row. After it gets 2 inches tall, thin to one plant in each spot.

smokensqueal
Green Thumb

Well, I kept them inside over the weekend and It looks like I may have a few survives. :shock: I guess that's why I started 10 plants and translated 10 more when I thinned them out so when I mess up I'll still have a few that will survive. :lol:

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”