Tey157
Cool Member

Hot peppers anyone?

Hot pepper anyone? I am growing these bhut jolokia peppers. They are suppose to be the hottest pepper there is.
:P [img]https://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee185/Dean_Wil/100_7291.jpg[/img]
Dean

dinker

Not for me .My sister inlaw Loves super hot one's she ate hobinarros like they were candy :shock: she said she is growing peppers that are hotter then hobinarros i wonder if it's the same kind.
I don't know how you eat them if i ate a hobinarrow someone would be calling 911 :lol:

Tey157
Cool Member

dinker, there not for me either. MY DW loves hot peppers so I'm growing them for her. :lol:
Dean

mr_tumnas

My friends and I often have hot pepper eating contests. Never heard of bhut jolokia though....hmmm...:twisted: Where'd you get the seeds?

Tey157
Cool Member

I got them in a trade. You can buy them at The Chili Pepper Institute though. :)
Dean

chio88

They surely look hot! :)

Scrubby
Newly Registered

Hey tey, I love hot peppers but Im not sure if I'm a hottest pepper on the planet kinda guy.. But I do grow a bunch of hot ones, Habeneros, jalepenos, Bloivian Rainbows, hot cherries, Charlestons, and fish peppers..

You might want to check out pepperjoes.com They have some good stuff and his seeds are very good..
"Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son."

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”