Recently received a post from a lady stung by a recluse who had to have surgery to remove the wound. I had no idea how dangerous these were, but my doctor sent me this site: https://brown-recluse.com/index.html
Before researching it, I am pretty sure I squished one with my fingers--inside a garden glove. A youngster was carrying a heavy potted plant for me, saw it and was alarmed, so I squished it. Then I found out!
They have sticky traps and an organic treatment to draw out the venom. My doctor is an Environmental Specialist, so I ordered the kit. At least there is a LOT of info on them. best wishes for us all...