CaptainKirk
Newly Registered

Courtyard Attacked by Bugs. :(

Bugs are taking over our courtyard. :( We had a big weed that I let grow into a bush (just b/c I was lazy) and then it died b/c it was attacked by little bugs that sort of look like ladybugs. I tried to remove it and all the bugs but now some are left and are attacking everything, ike our Pomegranate tree, our zinnias, our red pepper plants etc.

They leave little white things which I guess are eggs and what they do is suck on the branch of the plants and kill them.

I don't know what to do. :(

PS: The courtyard in question is in Northern Israel. :)

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Some pictures of your bugs would help, especially since you are half way around the world from many of us and may have bugs that we aren't familiar with. If you can't do that, at least a more detailed description would help.

Sorry you are having all these problems. Courtyards can be lovely.

In the meantime you might try browsing around in the Pest Control section under Organic Gardening, see if you find anything helpful. There are several organic insect repellant/ insecticide recipes floating around here that are generally useful against lots of kinds of insects.

CaptainKirk
Newly Registered

Thank you. They are a bit small for a photo, but thanks for the advice where to look

Return to “Organic Insect and Plant Disease Control”