buddy110

organic, systemic fungicide excel LG

Has anyone used or heard of this product?

https://www.centrallandscape.com/isite/details.cfm?hourOffset=4&getOffset=true&jsEnabled=true&ItemID=12466

My gardens are suffering this year from what I'm pretty sure is a blight or form of fungus. Last year I unknowingly contaminated my compost with diseased plant remains. They had a bad blight or rust on them and I mixed them in the pile. This past fall I top dressed my entire flower garden with it.

Suffice to say I have gotten rid of the remaining compost. That said I'm fighting this and want to remain organic. Any advice would be a great help

Thanks

pharmerphil

I'll check that link for sure...mostly out of curiosity though because I have never heard the words Organic & Systemic...used in any product...

pharmerphil

ahh, I see for Use On:
ornamentals, turf and non-bearing fruit and nut crops, as listed.

should be fine and beneficial, I could not see, nor did it say if it was OMRI certified or not, but unless your gardens are certified Organic, then that should be of no concern to you, Good Luck...and yeah, the best place for "questionable" trimmings is somewhere well away from the garden area and compost pile...I guess I've made the same mistake possibly 3 times :oops:

Return to “Organic Insect and Plant Disease Control”