cadidave
Newly Registered

Help!! Don't know what's wrong

I have a few Graptosedum plants and they've been getting spots on them. I'm not sure what they are. What is it and how should I treat it?
Attachments
20161008_131457.jpg
20161008_131556.jpg
20161008_131606.jpg

baileysup
Green Thumb

Really don't know, but guessing it could be a disease. One question I have is, do you have other plants? If so, how are they doing? Just wondering if maybe it's something in your water. I'm GUESSING disease though. If so, not sure if it can be treated, but seeing as I know absolutely nothing about what your plant has, wait and see if someone else knows maybe.

cadidave
Newly Registered

All of my plants have/start to have the same spots on them. I've been removing the leaves that have them for the most part. I've started a lot of new plants by propagating the leaves and they don't seem to have any spots so far.

baileysup
Green Thumb

cadidave wrote:All of my plants have/start to have the same spots on them. I've been removing the leaves that have them for the most part. I've started a lot of new plants by propagating the leaves and they don't seem to have any spots so far.
It could be chlorine, or something else in your water. Could also be a pest, or disease, though not as much. I would get some bottled water, and start testing. Updates appreciated

Return to “Cactus Forum - Cacti Including all Succulent Plants”