Opal
Newly Registered

Succulent ID help

I have 4 succulents that I cannot, for the life of me, figure out. (I know one of them looks a bit ratty, he didn't do well on the journey home :( ) One looks like an echeveria- the one with the pink- but I have never seen others like it. If anyone has any ideas they are appreciated. I apologize that they've come out sideways.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Asica

The third looks like graptoveria or echeviera they look so alike, it hard to tell sometimes.
Second can be a sedum
The first echeviera.
The forth I have no clue.
Hope somebody can help better that I did. I have such a hard time remembering the name of plants.

Opal
Newly Registered

Thank you for your help, Asica! I've figured out that the third is a Graptoveria "Coconut Ice" which is a pretty cute name, haha. The first is an echeveria minima. Not sure about the second- I have two sedums, a burrito and a hernandezii, and the leaves on the plant in the second picture are just massive, about 2 inches long- very different, but I'll keep looking! The last was labelled as a crassula, but I'm not sure. Thank you again for your help! If anyone has further ideas, please keep em coming :)

Return to “Cactus Forum - Cacti Including all Succulent Plants”