Asica

Selling your succulents

Has anyone sold their succulants. I have created hypertufa pots and fill them in with succulents. I have been giving them as a gifts and people comment, that I should sell them. Where can I sell arrangements like this? I am not talking big sales, just a thing on a side. Many, I love creating them, but I am running out if the room in my garden. TIA

imafan26
Mod

I only have a few succulents but I know people who do sell them mostly at plant shows, and the swap meets. It depends on the laws of your state. You may need to get a license to sell if you do it regularly.

huntress

I will see succulent arrangements for sale at farmers markets during the summer. Perhaps you might be able to get a spot somewhere locally?

Perhaps you are on good terms with some business owners as well? There are a lot of office buildings that could use some easy to care for greenery. Maybe donate a basket to their front desk with their permission to display your business cards next to it.

When you do what you love, you never work a day in your life :)

Asica

Thank you for the ideas. I like the idea of putting one of my arrangements with business card.
It will be probably hard to get spot at farmer's market. I am in a big city, but I can always try.

Return to “Cactus Forum - Cacti Including all Succulent Plants”