dionysiap

Sick Kalanchoe :(

Hello!
My kalanchoe is very sick, has been for a while, and I can't seem to match it with any diseases I find online. Does anyone know what it is or how to help it?
The leaves get a grey mold on them, then they turn yellow, dry out, and fall off. It clearly starts at the bottom, on the lowest leaves, and works its way up one by one. I've treated the entire plant twice with a spray but it doesn't seem to help! I really hope someone has an idea!

Regards,
Donna
Attachments
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Asica

Re: Sick Kalanchoe :(

The only thing that comes to me, is to spray with water and some soap, but I not sure this will help. This is usually a strong plant.
Maybe try cutting the healthy branch, if there is any and staring it new plant.
Hope someone would gave you a better answer.

dionysiap

Thanks Asica for the reply! I'll see what I can do, hoping I can still save the plant as a whole, rather attached to it :(

applestar
Mod

I'm seeing tiny white spots on the leaves which usually is indication of sucking insects or mites.
Learning never ends because we can share what we've learned. And in sharing our collective experiences, we gain deeper understanding of what we learned.

spacegirl

I agree with Asica in that you should take a cutting from one of the healthy branches and starting a new plant because then if your poor Kalenchoe doesn't get better at least you will have saved a part of it

Return to “Cactus Forum - Cacti Including all Succulent Plants”