newfangl3d

Re: thought I'd share pics of sum of my addiction..um.collec

Sweyn and KAT - These are really good ideas for keeping notes about your plants.

I take photos of my plants individually, upload them to my imgur account and then add the name of the plant to the title. This way I have a quick, visual representation of my collection that I can access and edit (or just show off lol) when I'm away from home. I keep a list of more specific details about each plant in google docs because I tend to lose things written down on paper and I like using google docs because I can access the files anwhere I have an internet connection.

Sweyn

newfangl3d, that sounds good, as well. I've enjoyed looking at your photo's.

KittieKAT, that's understandable. There does not need to be just one way of writing it down. Whatever works for you.

KittieKAT

I have a horrible phone for internet use so documents online would be such a pain, it's funny how different things work for different people! - lucky for me I keep my plant stuff on the outdoor/indoor Sun porch where al my plant's are sooo I don't misplace IT LOL!

KittieKAT

Have been busy doing a whole collection re-pot so I haven't been posting, but it was a sunny day today thought I'd share a few pix of some of my collection....if I had a bigger camera or a smaller collection I'd be able to take a pic of my full collection but this will have to do!
Attachments
Some of my collection on the left side of the sun porch
Some of my collection on the left side of the sun porch
Up top my display case green House
Up top my display case green House

Return to “Cactus Forum - Cacti Including all Succulent Plants”