OROZCONLECHE
Green Thumb

Baby Americana Agave

Since the mother Put out babys out the sides and I had no plants on using them, I decided to do a little potted agave for Design, I made it look just right so it can be outside my door, I still don't know what to do with the rest of the other babys, there is about 4 others any Ideas?
Here is the one I did [img]https://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee442/OROZCOVICTOR/2012-02-02193101.jpg[/img]

Kisal
Mod Emeritus

Pretty! Pot up the others and take care of them as they grow. Give them as gifts to your friends. Attach a gift tag with care instructions. Plants make nice gifts for birthdays, christmas, or whenever you need a gift for someone. :)

OROZCONLECHE
Green Thumb

Well I don't know anyone that Likes to grow stuff, or likes plants, the only person that I know that do, is my neighbor and he has like 20 and some are about 8 feet tall!! They are Huge, just today he came to my house and planted one that is like 4 feet tall

Kisal
Mod Emeritus

Give them as gifts regardless of whether the person is into plants. Everyone has to start somewhere, and an aloe is a nice plant that is fairly easy to grow. Make sure the recipient knows to use cactus mix, instead of regular plant soil, and to let the soil dry a bit between waterings. Maybe they'll soon want other plants in their homes.

I remember a person that worked with my husband gave me a dieffenbachia as a gift one day. It was my very first plant, and I loved it dearly. I soon had my house overflowing with all kinds of plants. :)

OROZCONLECHE
Green Thumb

You know what ama do just thay, maybe my girlfrind needs to start gardening =D

Kisal
Mod Emeritus

That would be an excellent place to start! It would be wonderful if you and she could share the fun of gardening. :)

OROZCONLECHE
Green Thumb

You know what, that would be too perfect, and just now I asked a good friend from school and she said she would love one, and she might come asap to get it, thaynks again.

Return to “Cactus Forum - Cacti Including all Succulent Plants”