ash786
Newly Registered

Urgent help required! aloe plant!

I found an aloe vers plant around 70 cm long with battered leaves. Some are curling and some are broken but the plant us still alive. The actual stem alone is around 65 cm n its like a big hard trunk rather than the normal aloe vera roots you see . The bottom has no roots unlike my other aloe plants. I'm very confused! The plant in total is around 150 cm big! I really don't want it to die what shall I do. Should I plant it ? The bottom of the plant is very confusing! I can't understand why someone would want to just throw this thing away? I'm in desperate needs to save this plant and I'm flying off tomorrow[/img]

lorax
Greener Thumb

Plant it into dry soil and leave it alone - by the time you get back, it will have started to root.

People throw the strangest things away - it's how I came by my Aeonium collection and also my Aloe africanas.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Looks like you were trying to post a picture. You can't upload pics directly from your computer to here. They have to be hosted on-line first, some kind of photo hosting site, like photobucket.com. Detailed instructions for this are in New to Helpful Gardener? under Helpful Tips and Suggestions for New Members.

Return to “Cactus Forum - Cacti Including all Succulent Plants”