cookiemistress89
Newly Registered

Newbie cactus care

Can people tell me what are the easiest cacti/succulents to grow, from either seeds or buying a plant? Thanx

tinypixiexoxo

what are you looking for?

Now of course I am biased and I love succulents. Burro tails are pretty awesome looking and they grow super fast (for succulents). Any sedum, really, will grow quickly and change fast.

for ideas...

www.smgsucculents.com

www.jadepoint.com

:0)

Green Mantis
Greener Thumb

:( tinypixie---You have got to stop sending so many websites of places that won't ship to canada, LOL!!!! I am drooling over these plants, then look and sure enough only usa shipping. :( Is there ANY good sites that ship to Canada that you or anyone else might know of???-------Just out of curiousity why don't they ship to canada??? Where do you get your seeds from? Do they ship to canada? How did you propigate them? I'm having a cactus withdrawal day here! :-() They are addictive! Lol.

tinypixiexoxo

oh :( I'm sorry. It's too bad they don't ship. Have you tried contacting the people from the sites to see if you could work something out???

in anycase, there has GOT to be a site that ships at least seeds to you. :/ :/ do you have any friends/family in the states?

Green Mantis
Greener Thumb

Nope, no family or friends in the states. But I think I might try contacting some of them about seeds, maybe? they will sell those, if they are allowed? Definately worth a try anyway. Thanks so much. :)

Intriguedbybonsai

You ever try eBay? There are many people on there selling plants, seeds, bulbs, you name it. I've bought alot of my plants from there.

https://shop.ebay.com/andrea*seeds/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Green Mantis
Greener Thumb

:D I have bought a few from e-bay, but most places don't ship to canada? :( Don't know why???? But now I am waiting for some christmas cactus cuttings to come in the mail, and we are having a mail STRIKE!!!! :roll: Arrrrggggg!!! My plants are in the mail somewhere???? Yikes! :(

tinypixiexoxo

Oh man that's terrible! I really hope you get them--soon!

Return to “Cactus Forum - Cacti Including all Succulent Plants”