cheesus
Newly Registered

hey everyone! newbie here from florida. heres a little of what I got goin...lemme know what you think. HAPPY GROWIN!!
Matthew

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=40067&id=100000067835787&l=a52291a3bf

BewilderedGreenyO.o
Green Thumb

Welcome to the forum cheesus! Wow thats quite the succulent collection you've got there. I love how healthy they all look. Its wonderful to see all of them thriving.

Your dog is absolutely gorgeous. Looks like an Australian Blue Heeler/Australian Shepard Mix? My Brother has a Australian Blue Heeler and has those striking eyes as well.

I like your cats nose ;p My cat has an orange spot on her ear and her nose is half orange and half black.

Anyway! I love what you've got goin on with your succulents, My two that I started out with aren't doin' all that great. I manage to succeed with the delicate but fail with the hardy.. go figure :D

derkap10
Cool Member

Really nice collection of cacti and succulents. Love the 'living stones' (got to get me some of them). Very nice. Wish my two little Deseert Roses were doing as well as yours.

I like plants

Nice collection of succulents! I also have lots of succulents. They are easy to take care of. Just water once in a while and give lots of sun and they will do fine.

Return to “Cactus Forum - Cacti Including all Succulent Plants”