barnercora

They need full sun to flourish. If you have or get some bloom booster fertilizer feed them once every two weeks. Full sun is the key and "not" too much watering, it cause them to rot. Hope this help and good luck.

I like plants

Thanks. It is exposed to a window facing South. It gets atleast 3 hours of direct sunlight. I water it once a week. Is that fine? Is 20-20-20 fertilizer okay to use for my Desert Rose?

barnercora

Yeah :D that well do.

Green Mantis
Greener Thumb

When you say this is a different plant? about the bottom one???? What type of desert Rose is it? I just found a place that had some just like your bottom one, and BECAUSE of what I have learned on here, I checked the roots on all of the little ones, and most were starting to get soft! :( But I did find ONE good sturdy tough feeling Root bulb. So that's the one I came home with. I am Sooooo Happy I got another. My other one is bigger, but it has a different texture to the leaves, very soft, and a lush green colour. :?: What kind would this be then???---My original? Wish I had a camera, then I could get pictues and compare! I Don't care if they have fragrance, I'd just be excited beyond beleive if I could get a flower!!! :D

Return to “Cactus Forum - Cacti Including all Succulent Plants”