Cromlech

UPDATE:
A slight tug on all the plants ensure that 3 are rooted (they resist my tug) but two have not. The loosest one (far right in the pictures) was replanted and the one on the far left... (left in the one thats far left) isn't as bad. Should I water these two again or just one, or...?

Sadly the one that hasn't taken root is also one of the one's that retained it's offshoot... about for of the other offshoot's just fell off when I pulled them out of the container.

Kisal
Mod Emeritus

Don't give any of them more water. Dryness encourages root formation in these plants. The ones that have started to form some roots don't have a fully developed root system yet. Give them some time. :)

Cromlech

Kisal wrote:Don't give any of them more water. Dryness encourages root formation in these plants. The ones that have started to form some roots don't have a fully developed root system yet. Give them some time. :)
okay, thanks. just a bit worried here!

off-topic, but where do you think my pineapple thread could be moved to? I'm not sure where it should be placed, or if it should stay here.

Kisal
Mod Emeritus

The section on [url=https://www.helpfulgardener.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=20]Growing and Caring for Fruit[/url] would be best, IMO. :)

Return to “Cactus Forum - Cacti Including all Succulent Plants”