TareqPhoto

Another plant ID, please

This is another tree or plant in my garden that is unknown for me, and it is also taking part of my selected area I want for new plants, so what is it?

I didn't see much flowers on this tree, but there is another tree same of it in another side of my garden with more flowers, but not sure if this tree can give any kind of fruits too.
Attachments
_DSC0063.jpg
_DSC0068.jpg
_DSC0064.jpg
_DSC0066.jpg

Asica

I have seen this plant here is California, but I do not know what it is. I know it is a plant and does not bear fruit. I suspect it could be just like we called here native plant, meaning request little water to survive. I think a little mulching and cleaning under the bush, will make a huge difference.

TareqPhoto

Asica wrote:I have seen this plant here is California, but I do not know what it is. I know it is a plant and does not bear fruit. I suspect it could be just like we called here native plant, meaning request little water to survive. I think a little mulching and cleaning under the bush, will make a huge difference.
I have a feeling that it is not one of any plant I am looking for to have, I just wanted to know what is this plant, but maybe I have to check my list of the plants I want/need and see their trees and see if this one is any of them, if not then this tree is to be removed, I may feel sad that the person before me planted it, but I am sure he has a farm or another garden somewhere so he didn't want to plant something all for eating plants, he did some but not all, and it is now my garden so I should decide what to keep and what to remove, and this tree is taken part of the area in my garden I chose to re-plant.

Return to “Bonsai Identification”