TareqPhoto

Help me with this bonsai ID

Hi all,

Before when I was renting an accommodation after I left a big house I bought some plants to make them ready for my new house when I move, but that accommodation didn't have any big space around and it wasn't my accommodation anyway, it was a small ground floor only house and I took one part of it as there is another family to another part.

So, I left those plants to the back side, but that time of the year it was very very hot, our hottest month, the SUMMER, and I wasn't taking care of my plants at all, I was watering for few days then had some bad situations and I stopped watering them until they died.

Now this is is one of those dead plants, and I really can't remember what it is exactly, but I am not sure if you look closely if that new grown plant is the same of that dead one, if you know what is that plant then I may remember it and I will be happy if it the same dead plant next to it, or happier if it is something else better, but can you identify it for me so I can label it as soon as possible?

Thanks!
_DSC0010.jpg
_DSC0011.jpg

Return to “Bonsai Identification”