bgarcia
Newly Registered

I bought a mallsai bonsai tree & idk the type or care o

I recently bought a mallsai bonsai tree @ walmart without knowing the type of it the branch is curled and the leaves are small glossy and oval it looks like a shrub starting from bottom to top and a sago palm bonsai what ive read in the post is that I should take off the glued rocks and moss which I did I noticed that as I was taking off the moss I saw these round small jelly like "seeds" I just put them back in the soil. I also took off the yellow leaves by hand and branches. the question is should I repot both of the bonsai trees and what soil should I use?? fertelizer?? which one?? I would appreciate any tips thanks

Gnome
Super Green Thumb

bgarcia,

Can you please provide some pictures?

https://www.helpfulgardener.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3724

Norm

bgarcia
Newly Registered

Sorry I don't have a camera I've been trying to upload it with my cell phone but it says it has to be 9kb it doesn't let me however I think it might be a chinese elm or fieken tea I saw in some piks.

Gnome
Super Green Thumb

bgarcia,

9K is the limit for your personal picture, or avatar, mine is the little gnome to the left of all my posts. To display pictures here you must host them elsewhere and then post the provided link here. The link I gave above explains the process in more detail.

Norm

linlaoboo
Green Thumb

where's the picture? I love them Walmart trees

Return to “Bonsai Identification”