I have spent some time learning about aerated tea and still have some funny questions. Would really appreciate answers:
* Where one usually would make it?
Garage could be too hot in summer, outside -I am not sure I want to use electric cord in case of rain . Your experience?
* Outside temperature and time preparation.
I guess when it is very hot outside it takes less time to prepare it then when it is colder days. Is there any rule of thumb to determine when it is ready?
* What proportion to dilute it to water plants?
* I have read that people add bunch of stuff along with compost and molasses (food scraps, grass). In recipe I found potato peels were cooked. Is there any rules about using scraps like potato peels, coffee grinds, egg shells? I do not have possibility to compost , but I can add some scraps into bucket. In case of grass should I dry it first?
* would it work if I add some scraps into soil between plants and water with compost tea? Not dump on top of course, but place inside, covering with soil.