toxcrusadr
Greener Thumb

Asking what's the best way to compost is like asking what's the best form of transportation to get from one place to another. You'll get answers varying from jogging to supersonic aircraft and everything in between. All depends on your desired parameters.

DogFarm: Great typo in your post: "Here is a 34-page stinky on ACT..." Sure you meant 'sticky'. It's not supposed to stink. :lol:

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

toxcrusadr wrote:Asking what's the best way to compost is like asking what's the best form of transportation to get from one place to another. You'll get answers varying from jogging to supersonic aircraft and everything in between. All depends on your desired parameters.

DogFarm: Great typo in your post: "Here is a 34-page stinky on ACT..." Sure you meant 'sticky'. It's not supposed to stink. :lol:
I prefer projection through a black hole, oh - maybe that's time travel. :?

I typed Stinky on purpose, but you are right, it's more on the sweet side.

Eric

LA47
Green Thumb

I have learned a lot from your comments and the sites you posted. read a lot of them and bookmarked the others to read later. The aireated compost tea is something that I'm really interested in (now that I know what it is). After reading a lot of the information it sounds like you can just make it with mainly compost and molassis or add a lot of different elements to it. I'd sure like to hear what you use in yours.

WrightSam

Wow that is a great garden! A garden like that takes many years of maintenance, caring, and love. :)

Return to “Composting Forum”