Kurite
Cool Member

Terracycle all purpose plant food

Hi ive been trying to purchase this product from local stores but no one seems to carry it. Is it online orders only? If it isn't are there any chains that sell it?
thanks

top_dollar_bread

I'm guessing you checked home depot and lowes, but if you havent ive seen terracycle sold ther. it's a good product but you can make it your self, EWC and water… that it.

cynthia_h
Super Green Thumb

"The chains" are usually a poor source for good, organic gardening products. I've found independent, locally owned garden-supply stores/nurseries to have good variety and selection in the organic area.

There are bound to be some locally owned nurseries, garden-supply stores, or even hardware stores in your area. Phone them to see whether they have this product or, if they don't, where you might find some locally.

It's bound to be less expensive, overall, than shipping from somewhere in Cyberia.

Cynthia H.
Sunset Zone 17, USDA Zone 9

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

sorry, if I'm being dumb, but what is EWC? I tried googling it and got efficient windows collaborative, east-west center, eastern wyoming college, edward waters college, engineering workforce commission ..... (or we could try it like the game that was running here for awhile, make your own up ... ear wax control? :) )

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

rainbowgardener wrote:sorry, if I'm being dumb, but what is EWC? I tried googling it and got efficient windows collaborative, east-west center, eastern wyoming college, edward waters college, engineering workforce commission ..... (or we could try it like the game that was running here for awhile, make your own up ... ear wax control? :) )
Earth Worm Castings. You know nature perfect fertilizer. :)

GeorgiaGirl

sorry, if I'm being dumb, but what is EWC?
earthworm castings! (though I kinda like ear wax control. If anyone finds that for sale, I'm buying it for one of my dogs!!) :D

Return to “Composting Forum”