Reptilicus
Cool Member

Addicted to TV Show LOST

I'm totally addicted to the tv show LOST. It's in fact the only show I tune into regularly.

Does anyone else here watch this show?

Cliffjumper
Newly Registered

Lost is one of the best shows on television right now. Season four proved that there is much more greatness coming too.

Kenshin14435

I used to love lost. But then they changd the viewing times so I couldn't watch. I skipped alot of episodes. But, as I have netflix, I just watched all the episodes alll over again. I can't wait until they come out with season 4 on DVD.

Lil_Hell_Kat

I have been watching since day one. I usta love the show but their breaks are so long I forget what happened the last season. I actually was in the hospital being induced with the twins. I sat there all day saying I will have them around 9 pm because it was the season opener(1/31/08). So at 9:13 and 9:14 I had Abby and Haylee. I begged for a tv in the operating room, insisting I would be distracted and it would be healthier for me and the babies. When I finally came back up to my room the nurses giggled and asked me if I wanted to know what happened.... I refused I knew I could watch it online. My best friend called and asked if I got to see it before she even asked about the kids.... so I guess I like it alright :p

wingdesigner
Super Green Thumb

Well, congrats on the twins, LHK!

knight_47

LOST is my favorite show of all times. I used to watch every episode religiously. I can't wait for the new season.

did you watch the season finale? crazy huh?!

Lil_Hell_Kat

Yeah it has really taken some turns along the way. I kinda wondered how they were going to link them all up. Now Claire and Ole Doc are siblings. It's hard for people who havent watched it from the get go now with the flash forwards. I wonder if this will be the last season..

J-veg

Oh yeah, the fiance and I are hooked...

we started re watching them last week from the beginning, crazy foreshadowing!

and there's TWO more seasons to go!

knight_47

any idea when the next season starts??

Lil_Hell_Kat

all I have heard so far is early 2009. I hate they take such long breaks.... I have nothing to watch grrrrr

wingdesigner
Super Green Thumb

Many shows' seasons were delayed because of the writers' strike earlier this year.

Lil_Hell_Kat

No I am convinced they do this to personally torture me :p

Kenshin14435

*sigh*
I'm still waiting for season 4 on DVD

Lil_Hell_Kat

I like to go back and watch it from the beginning there were alot of hints of things to come you didnt notice the first time you watch them. Who is everyones favorite characters, I like hurley, but then again I like saywer.

Kenshin14435

Hmmmm.....thats hard
My fav have to be Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, Sahid( I think thats how you spell it), John(locke) and who else.......hmmmm.......darn......I cant remember.........OH Jin and Michael too. Hurley is hilarious, Sawyer and Sahid are just hard core. John cuz he's like tarzan. Jin...well.....I don't know, I just like him. Same with Michael. Kate....well..... to admit it.....shes hot for a plane crach survivor. And Mr. Echo and Charlie. Thats about it. I know it's most of the cast but wutever.

knight_47

Kenshin14435 wrote:Hmmmm.....thats hard
My fav have to be Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, Sahid( I think thats how you spell it), John(locke) and who else.......hmmmm.......darn......I cant remember.........OH Jin and Michael too. Hurley is hilarious, Sawyer and Sahid are just hard core. John cuz he's like tarzan. Jin...well.....I don't know, I just like him. Same with Michael. Kate....well..... to admit it.....shes hot for a plane crach survivor. And Mr. Echo and Charlie. Thats about it. I know it's most of the cast but wutever.
just about everyone huh?!

lol I love hurley and charlie (rip charlie that was soo sad :( ), and sahid is awesome too! I really like jin too. I like em all!

Reptilicus
Cool Member

WOW, I hadn't been able to check in lately.. Alot of people watch,eh? :wink:

Check out ABC.com if you can't watch when it comes on at nite. They have streaming available for free. It has comercials that you'll have to sit thru, but hey that's no big deal.

I was checking it out here as well when the ABC server is overloaded:

Code: Select all

https://www.surfthechannel.com/show/television/Lost.html

wingdesigner
Super Green Thumb

Thanks for the other link, Reptilicus! I presume that will work for other missed shows as well.

Reptilicus
Cool Member

wingdesigner wrote:Thanks for the other link, Reptilicus! I presume that will work for other missed shows as well.
I think so. I'm not sure if the links stay valid forever.

knight_47

Reptilicus wrote:WOW, I hadn't been able to check in lately.. Alot of people watch,eh? :wink:

Check out ABC.com if you can't watch when it comes on at nite. They have streaming available for free. It has comercials that you'll have to sit thru, but hey that's no big deal.

I was checking it out here as well when the ABC server is overloaded:

Code: Select all

https://www.surfthechannel.com/show/television/Lost.html
I always watch it online because I am usually at work when the episodes air. there are only about 4 commercial parts and they only last for 30 seconds if I remember correctly, so you are still watching less commercials than if you were watching it on tv!

Lil_Hell_Kat

ok without looking at any blogs or cheats what do you guys expect to see this season. I love the show but at the end of every season I wonder well where could they possibly go from here.. I mean moving an island come on. I think Syid is gonna mess some ppl up. I think Jack is gonna snap and ride a row boat back. Kate is gonna run cause she has her threatened freedom and Claires baby. I feel bad for Min but atleast she had her baby. I think Hurley will write a book go insane land in a looney bin and lose weight quick. Any ideas ?

Reptilicus
Cool Member

Lil_Hell_Kat wrote:ok without looking at any blogs or cheats what do you guys expect to see this season. I love the show but at the end of every season I wonder well where could they possibly go from here.. I mean moving an island come on. I think Syid is gonna mess some ppl up. I think Jack is gonna snap and ride a row boat back. Kate is gonna run cause she has her threatened freedom and Claires baby. I feel bad for Min but atleast she had her baby. I think Hurley will write a book go insane land in a looney bin and lose weight quick. Any ideas ?
Supposedly the Oceanic 6 are going back to the island. I also think that we will find out more about the island this next season.

It should be interesting.... I have a bet with my wife on who can guess the closes what is going on with this show. I have a steak dinner on the line...

Of couse I'll eat steak either way so win or lose I still win.. haha :wink:

Lil_Hell_Kat

I think loser should have to eat a fish biscuit like they did in the polar bear cages he-he.

Reptilicus
Cool Member

Lil_Hell_Kat wrote:I think loser should have to eat a fish biscuit like they did in the polar bear cages he-he.
heh... Sure as long as the loser doesn't get shocked from the gizmo.. :wink:

[img]https://www.lostpedia.com/images/thumb/b/b6/FISH.jpg/200px-FISH.jpg[/img]

ummmm, fish biscuits [/Homer Simpson]

Lil_Hell_Kat

I don't know what it is about the fish biscuits but it sticks out in my head, I guess maybe cause it was funny to watch Swayer work so hard just to get a biscuit

Reptilicus
Cool Member

Lil_Hell_Kat wrote:I don't know what it is about the fish biscuits but it sticks out in my head, I guess maybe cause it was funny to watch Swayer work so hard just to get a biscuit
I know. then they shot him down saying the polar bears figured it out in 2 hours. :lol:

Being a smartazz he said " how many where there?" :lol:

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”