TomatoNut95
Super Green Thumb

I am back!!!!

Oh my goodness, after all these years, I'm back! :D How is everyone??? I left the sight because a gateway blocked me but I recently came back and it's apparently working! (Except the ads are a lot worse) What have I missed? :shock:

pepperhead212
Super Green Thumb

I knew I'd seen you somewhere, when you posted on another forum! Welcome back!

TomatoNut95
Super Green Thumb

pepperhead212 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:37 pm
I knew I'd seen you somewhere, when you posted on another forum! Welcome back!
Thanks!
So that's you on Tomato Junction. I wonder if you both were one and the same! :D Unfortunately I tried pulling up that website this evening and I got this screen saying the website wasn't there. Weird. Maybe it'll come back tomorrow.

webmaster
Site Admin

Welcome back!! 😀

imafan26
Mod

Welcome back.

TomatoNut95
Super Green Thumb

Thanks! It's so nice to be back but oh my goodness the ads have gotten horrible since I was last here! :shock:

applestar
Mod

What are you growing this year?

Have you been able to get started for the new season yet? Or are you having to adjust for the horrible and weird freeze that’s been sweeping your way?

TomatoNut95
Super Green Thumb

Hi, Applestar!! I'm not sure what I'll have room for this year. Right now I have some baby slowpoke radishes and kale.
I had some cabbage, what survived the Arctic blast is what I covered up with insulation board and tablecloths. The rest got pulled.
I'm pleased to say I got my very first heads of cauliflower. :D They were small because the plants struggled but very pretty. (The forum isn't letting me upload a photo, it says HTTP error.)
I still have 3 young cabbages in the large raised bed I'm considering cooking for supper tonight.
For the very first time, I've fallen way behind on starting anything in my greenhouse. It's been up since December or January and I've started nothing in it. Looks lonely, but I'm waiting on a big group of seed I obtained in a swap to arrive before I start anything.
I'm planning on doing a farmers market this year. My plans may change but I'm hoping to sell starter plants like I used to before the Covid. However it'll be veggie plants only; ornamentals or flowers won't be permitted.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”