Gary350
Super Green Thumb

Crime is out of control.

Yesterday about 12:30 pm right after lunch, 7 police cars, 1 fire truck, swat team, rescued squad, went past our house doing about 80 mph. Road in front of our house is the short cut between our town and another town so this is nothing new to have red flashing lights and sirens go past the house at high speed but never saw this many vehicles at one time before. This morning TV tells about the drive by shooting about 1 mile north of our house about 12.25 pm yesterday. The neighbors at the drive by shooting have video cameras and the entire shooting is on video. There was 4 people in the car doing the shooting with automatic weapons according to TV news. TV said, police know all the shooters by name but have not caught them yet.

TN has put up license plate reader cameras every where it is very common to find and arrest the driver 20 minutes after the vehicle was stolen. It is also very common for the thief to be out on bail in 2 hours never to be seen again. TV talked to a thief that had been arrested 17 times, he said, why should I stop stealing cars when they keep letting me out of jail so I can steal more cars.

Black people are protesting claiming license plate tag readers should be illegal because police arrest 90% more of our people than any other people.

Young people on FB have been complaining about slow people on I-24 driving in the fast lane blocking traffic. Several people say, there is no fast lanes all lanes are 70 mph. Young people want people driving 75 & 80 mph to get out of our way. Young people claim left lane has no speed limit we can drive any speed we want. Apparently State Police have seen the FB comments and now have 6 state troopers on I-24 every morning and every evening when people go to work and return home. It is so funny whinny babies on FB complaining, I got a $340 speeding ticket I can't afford this, I need to be careful not to get caught again.

What is the problem with this generation of people.
Last edited by Gary350 on Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

webmaster
Site Admin

That's not a generation problem because that's not the case everywhere.

So it must be a Tennessee problem. 🤣🤣🤣

JK!

Gary350
Super Green Thumb

webmaster wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:32 pm
That's not a generation problem because that's not the case everywhere.

So it must be a Tennessee problem. 🤣🤣🤣

JK!
It very well could be a TN thing. It is stupid not to change laws to keep criminals in jail. Nashville has a problem with catalytic converter thief but Chattanooga passed a law you must have the car title to sell a catalytic converter so there is no theft there. Why is that not a TN State Law? I don't see TV News from other states so I can't compare to TN. Apartments have become high crime 100s of cars waiting to be stolen or broken into but police never do steak outs to catch criminals. About 25% of the, police, teachers, bus drivers have quit. Every morning 2 school busses stop in front of our house to pick up student and cars will not stop they pass the bus while students are getting on, police do nothing. Not enough police for them to be every where.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”