ApertureF11Sniper
Cool Member

Whats Your Tune Of Late?

What music are you listening to of late?.....I could post about 20 songs but that is bad form on a forum. I have over 500 cds.....I love music and it has literally saved my life as in the past I struggled with depression and thoughts of suicide, I would lose myself in music. It was

Of late I recently played a REM cd that I was not familiar Around The Sun and the first 3 songs really hit home especially track 3 The outsiders. and track one Leaving New York..... I recently lost a good female friend and she was someone I was also going to shoot with and I just lost the friendship and the shoot and I am not even sure why and for the last month I have been going over and over it in my head as to what I might have done. I put this cd in and it kind of spoke to that.

I don't know why it takes half of life to really figure it out and when your in your 20s you do think you have it figured out only to realize no, no you don't.....

Another song I have listen to a lot it by Nickelback If Everyone Cared.....

What about everyone else? What are you listening to?

PaulF
Greener Thumb

"I'm a Bad Old Man" by Omar and the Howlers. Gets me going in the morning to help face the cruel world and the weeds in the garden.

ApertureF11Sniper
Cool Member

PaulF wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:02 am
"I'm a Bad Old Man" by Omar and the Howlers. Gets me going in the morning to help face the cruel world and the weeds in the garden.
I will be sure to look that tune up and give it a listen.....

PaulF
Greener Thumb

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”