Gary350
Super Green Thumb

UK Mystery Movies Videos on YouTube & Smart TV

UK has several Mystery Movies, if you watch 1 movie video YouTube will show you lists to other movie videos. I seldom turn TV on to watch anything but weather. Here is a list of FREE movies. If you have a smart TV you can watch all these videos on TV.

Inspector Lewis
Inspector Morse
Endeavor
Sherlock Holmes
Agatha Christie
Inspector Frost
Poirot
PD James

Runaway Train: San Bernardino Train Disaster = TRUE Story

Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxE2KOcdmmY

imafan26
Mod

Youtube has free movies of all kinds in different languages. Old movies, old series, made for tv (hallmark drama), mystery, scifi, and classics. The movies change every month.
Crackle.com has some movies and series. These change from time to time.

Tubi.com also has similar things

If you have amazon prime. Prime video is part of the subscription, but you have to look for the ones that are free for prime otherwise it is a pay per view.

Dailymotion.com is another one. But I usually look for specific videos on that site.

With all these sites, there are a lot of choices.

I don't have cable tv only internet service. I use youtube or go directly to the news station website for the current local news. My HOA does not allow antennas and I can only get one snowy station without sound without it. However with an HDMI cable I can hook up the computer to the larger tv screen to get a big screen view.

I haven't gone to the movies in years. The theaters have reopened but I am so used to not having tv that I don't know what is currently on. Maybe someday there will be a movie I'd like to see and I can go to the matinee which is cheaper and I also get my senior discount. I don't know if I could get used to tv again, I am not used to having commercials interrupting the programmng. The Chinese serial dramas do have commercials, but those are usually at the beginning of the drama. Instead of soap being a sponsor, it is usually a yogurt milk. The Chinese dramas are current. For the movies and series, it is a good thing that I like the older movies and series anyway.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”