Gary350
Super Green Thumb

Inspector morse full episodes season 8

There are several years of these mysteries movies, about 15 years, about 30 episodes every year. 30 years ago we tried to watch them every week on TV. I know we did not see them all, now they are on YouTube.

This video is good. All of these inspector morse videos are good. Much better than TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqw5gpxG0v4

RASelkirk

Never watched Morse, But we have thoroughly enjoyed the sequel, Endeavor!

Russ

Gary350
Super Green Thumb

RASelkirk wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:57 pm
Never watched Morse, But we have thoroughly enjoyed the sequel, Endeavor!

Russ
Endeavor is good it use to be on PBS channel 8 here but it has been gone for several years. I think Inspector Morse was first 8 years then inspector Lewis was 2nd about 7 or 8 years then Endeavor. Sherlock Holmes was on for a few years I think that was before Inspector Morse. UXB will keep you on the edge of your seat it was free on YouTube but now pay only. I like true stories Netflix use to have a channel of all true stories. I have not had Netflix for 10 years. I don't watch much TV only in winter. Duma and Rabbit proof fence are both very good. I would like to see the true store of the family of 4 that migrated across Australia on bicycles but I don't remember the movie name. A Town Called Alice is very good too. Secrets of the Dead is very good.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”