pepperhead212
Super Green Thumb

Free cooking classes by Milk Street Magazine

I know that us gardeners rarely have to look for something to do, at this time of year! lol However, many people are spending a lot more time at home, due to the corona virus, so I thought that I'd share this with you.

I got an email from Milk Street today, stating that they are making their cooking classes free, until 4-30, since they figured a lot of us will be shacked up for a while, due to this corona virus. These usually cost something, unless you are a prime member, or whatever they call it (which I'm not - just get it digital). I thought this was a nice step by them, and I thought I'd share it, in case anyone found any of them interesting, and looking for something to do.
https://www.177milkstreet.com/school/cl ... aa0130ea51

Gary350
Super Green Thumb

I went to Milk Street online and signed up to receive emails now I get so many emails it is irritating so I blocked them. I like to watch their TV cooking show. All the email ADs I see want money. Cookbook will be better for me but before spending money I would like to read the book index to see what recipes it has.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”