SQWIB
Greener Thumb

Enjoy the ride home with me.

Enjoy the ride home with me.

applestar
Mod

Where is EVERYBODY!? — were you the only crazy driver out there? :>

Thanks for sharing that. I was too chicken to go out anywhere yesterday.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Reminds of this, some stills from a trip I made from Chattanooga to Cincinnati in Jan 2016:
IMG_0689.JPG
IMG_0695.JPG
IMG_0697.jpg
IMG_0698.JPG
IMG_0700.JPG
IMG_701.jpg
after that we were stopped, stranded on the freeway, sitting in our car going nowhere in a line of miles of other cars and trucks also going no where, for 17 hours from 3 in the afternoon to about 8 the next AM. It was very cold. We only had road snacks in the car. We would run the car for awhile to heat it up, then turn it off to conserve gas, off and on all night. Weird thing was we had cell phones, so we were chatting with friends and posting to FaceBook all the while we were stranded out there. This was in southern Kentucky.

imafan26
Mod

I am not used to seeing everything in black and white. Oh, wait a minute, the road signs were in color. Duh.

tomf
Super Green Thumb

I am a skier so I drive in the snow quite a bit, no problem. Our snow falls mostly in the high mountains and not so much down in the valleys, people in Portland panic when it snows as they are not used to driving in it. Back in Boston where I came from 6 inches of snow is just another day.

ButterflyLady29
Greener Thumb

White knuckled, white road driving. Gotta love it! At least there was no one around to slide into you. Or wanting you to pull them out of the ditch after they went flying past you.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”