jal_ut
Super Green Thumb

Happy Father's Day

Beautiful sunny day in Paradise, Utah. Happy Father's Day.

applestar
Mod

Yay! Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there :D

ACW

Despite having to work on the hottest day of the year so far in London,my day was made by several greetings from family and friends.
Dam its even hotter today but at least today wont be as busy as the last few.

gumbo2176
Super Green Thumb

ACW wrote:Despite having to work on the hottest day of the year so far in London,my day was made by several greetings from family and friends.
Dam its even hotter today but at least today wont be as busy as the last few.

OK, now you've got me curious, just how hot is hot for you Londoner's? I live in New Orleans and ran into some British tourists who made the mistake of coming here in August several years ago and they were literally melting into the sidewalks by their appearance. It is ALWAYS in the mid to upper 90's with high humidity that time of year.

I was sitting outside a coffee shop that day and saw them walking toward me and when they got close enough to hear, I recognized the accent and not being the shy type, I struck up a conversation with them. They even took me up on buying them a couple of glasses of iced tea to help them cope with the heat.

webmaster
Site Admin

Since I got to choose what we did yesterday I chose to stay indoors on a hot and humid day (about 90 degrees). We went to see the Wonder Woman movie then had frozen yogurt afterward. :)

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”