tomf
Super Green Thumb

Some of our yard near the house this week.

Spring makes one feel so alive and it is a joy to work out in the garden. Every year the stuff that I planted gets better, I love seeing them grow.

pinksand
Greener Thumb

I love seeing your gardens! They're looking beautiful and lush!

tomf
Super Green Thumb

pinksand wrote:I love seeing your gardens! They're looking beautiful and lush!
Thanks we love living out here, we had a nice yard when we lived in the city but out here is so much nicer.

imafan26
Mod

Really nice. You have and estate. My whole yard is 5400 square feet it would almost fit in James' vegetable garden and it would fit in your yard with a lot left over. No wonder you like your big toys. I couldn't even park one of those things in my yard.

tomf
Super Green Thumb

imafan26 wrote:Really nice. You have and estate. My whole yard is 5400 square feet it would almost fit in James' vegetable garden and it would fit in your yard with a lot left over. No wonder you like your big toys. I couldn't even park one of those things in my yard.
Where do you live over there? I understand most people live in the Honolulu and having any yard is good.
A number of the new housing around here is so close together you could pass a beer between windows; almost no yard.
I got a fixer upper for a house, it looks good now. It was a group home for kids and is twice as big as our old house it is almost 4600Sq', maybe more than 2 people need but we have room for our intrests and quest rooms. My wife has her art room and I have an area in one of the beedrooms for my electronic bench. The music room studio is 30' by 30', I like having room to jam. The photo is it.

The last photo from the first post shows a ridge on the other side of a small valley we own most of it, there is a creek in the valley and 1300' of it runs through our land. I am still exploring a few spots out there and making roads or trails.

This one.
Last edited by tomf on Sat May 27, 2017 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

SQWIB
Greener Thumb

Awesome photos, thanks for sharing.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”