tomf
Super Green Thumb

Re: Busy are we?

Getting closer to finishing the patio.

I made the seat for this ski chairlift swing and sanded and painted the chair, it is hung.

A friend and good neighbor.

I have the green house pad leveled, after using almost 6 trucks of rock, fill and gravel.

There is a broken concrete wall in all that.

gumbo2176
Super Green Thumb

That's a lot of rocks to level out. Good thing you have the heavy equipment to do so. A year ago my sister-in-law got a 12 yard dump load of rocks for her driveway and my brother-in-law and I moved that with wheelbarrows. That was back breaking work, but it sure looked nice when we were done. That was a well deserved "Have a few ice cold beers when we're done." day.

imafan26
Mod

When you guys are done, come over to my house. I could use some painting, fence mending, fixing the fallen shade house, cleaning up the clutter, fixing the hole in the ceiling where the toilet leaked, digging out some weedy trees, replacing the door locks that were damaged when the house was broken in to, replacing water heaters, replacing leaking faucets that the painter painted over, putting in an outdoor sink, replacing an indoor faucet, hanging an 8 ft shade in my patio (It is hard to do that by myself), getting the vines off my trees, and sorting through a whole lot of junk. My to do list is getting longer, my done list is very short.

tomf
Super Green Thumb

imafan26 wrote:When you guys are done, come over to my house. I could use some painting, fence mending, fixing the fallen shade house, cleaning up the clutter, fixing the hole in the ceiling where the toilet leaked, digging out some weedy trees, replacing the door locks that were damaged when the house was broken in to, replacing water heaters, replacing leaking faucets that the painter painted over, putting in an outdoor sink, replacing an indoor faucet, hanging an 8 ft shade in my patio (It is hard to do that by myself), getting the vines off my trees, and sorting through a whole lot of junk. My to do list is getting longer, my done list is very short.
I am not sure we will ever be done.

applestar
Mod

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”