webmaster
Site Admin

GARDENING ARTICLES!

I've been working on fixing up the content side of the website and well... I just rolled it out.

There are probably some bugs but I felt it was important to get these fantastic articles up. We're going to be adding new articles at some point.

The site is where it's always been, right here: https://www.helpfulgardener.com/

Let me know what you think! :)

Roger

lakngulf
Greener Thumb

Thanks for keeping things up to date, and offering varieties of gardening advice for so many!

ACW

lakngulf wrote:Thanks for keeping things up to date, and offering varieties of gardening advice for so many!
I could not say it better ,
Thanks !

webmaster
Site Admin

Thanks! :)

I've been working on the article side of the site for awhile. Most of the articles were written by my wife and a few of them by her brother, someone who works in the nursery business who has a gardening radio show, is a former master gardener instructor and a decades long bonsai head.

Not sure if anyone's noticed but I've also made subtle changes to this community. I changed the button colors and buttons to make them easier to see. The goal is that anything you need to see, find or do is easy to accomplish.

I'm looking forward to upgrading the community side of the site in a couple months from now. There are some features I want to add that'll make it easier for members to get things done. I'm happy with the site right now but I think I there is room for improvement so I'm going to work on that in the coming months when I have time to devote to it.

Thank you all for being such wonderful people. I'm really proud of our community. I don't think there's any other community (regardless of topic) that is so polite and helpful to each other. :)

ACW

I pointed some of my fishing forum people in this direction ,some could not beleive how civilised and simply nice every one here is !
Thanks !

webmaster
Site Admin

Thanks for referring your fishing friends to our community! I'm an avid angler myself. I'm about to head out and explore the shore after I'm done with breakfast today. :)

I'm building out a fishing site right now. It's mostly freshwater fishing but I'm going to be adding more saltwater and fly tying content soon.

The logo on the site is a fishing lure named Fish On Freddie, hand drawn by my wife. Every photograph of a lure on the fishing site was taken by my 12 year old daughter. I created the site itself and wrote every article. https://www.baitsoaker.com

imafan26
Mod

I have been exploring the Garden Articles and I think they are wonderful and easy to follow. I think it is a great addition. Thank you.

Dissily Mordentroge

Thanks for an excellent series of articles. Now what I need to read is “How to keep rabbits our of your garden"

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”