cousinjordo

How do I add a signature???

Sorry, I know this isn't a gardening question, but I want to put garden info in my signature, so maybe ya'll will give the new guy a free pass... :wink:

I can't for the life of me figure it out!!! Looked all through profile settings, can't find it anywhere.

Edit - I did not mean to post this in the organic gardening forum but now I can't figure out how to delete it...so I'm just failing today!

AnnaIkona
Greener Thumb

First, go to the "____ Profile" page by clicking the buttom at the top of the page. Next, click on the Profile Button and then on the Signature button and after that, click "edit signature".

Hope that helps :)

webmaster
Site Admin

The signature line is a feature that's enabled for active members.

Newly registered members must become active members before that feature is automatically enabled. ;)

This is to thwart nurseries and landscapers who abuse the signature link privilege by making a couple of lazy posts in the Introduction forum for the purpose of leaving a link behind in their signature line. :evil:

cousinjordo

webmaster wrote:The signature line is a feature that's enabled for active members.

Newly registered members must become active members before that feature is automatically enabled. ;)

This is to thwart nurseries and landscapers who abuse the signature link privilege by making a couple of lazy posts in the Introduction forum for the purpose of leaving a link behind in their signature line. :evil:
I had a strong feeling this was the case when I couldnt find this in my options! Thanks for explaining. Now striving for my gold stars of active status!

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”