webmaster
Site Admin

Whoops! Sorry about the technical trouble!

One of the tech support people was trying to fix a remaining issue and accidentally broke and the site for a little while. That is why I had been waiting a week to call tech support about the lingering behind the scenes issue. I had a feeling it wasn't going to be easy!

Nevertheless everything is all fixed now! :)

gumbo2176
Super Green Thumb

Tried to get on earlier and it said something like "Forbidden Site" and I just knew you were having some tech issues. LOL

HoneyBerry
Greener Thumb

Now you got me wondering as to what the "lingering behind the scenes" issue is. I guess some people are logged on too long? I do that sometimes to avoid the hassle of logging on later.

Lindsaylew82
Super Green Thumb

:oops: I thought I had made an offhand remark that wasn't as funny as I thought it was.... :oops:

Then out of sheer paranoia, I googled 403 Forbidden Error and realized it wasn't me! LOL

Lindsaylew82
Super Green Thumb

BirdLover wrote:Now you got me wondering as to what the "lingering behind the scenes" issue is. I guess some people are logged on too long? I do that sometimes to avoid the hassle of logging on later.

I've been logged on for 3 years! :shock:

webmaster
Site Admin

"lingering behind the scenes" issue
Ah it was just a silly error that was leftover that needed to be fixed. Didn't affect the visitor side of the site. It only affected me on the admin side. :?

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”