webmaster
Site Admin

Re: Idle thoughts about TV shows, movies, actors....

The problem with the newer movies is the heavy reliance on CGI and explosive action scenes.
Ironically, I think that the lack of explosions until the end of Superman vs Batman is why people disliked it so much. Personally I enjoyed it very much precisely because it lacked so many of the superhero action clichés. So Applestar, I'm very interested in hearing what you think about SvB DOJ. I enjoyed it because it was not the same old stuff.

What I read about Wonder Woman is that it largely abandons the rest of the brooding hero clichés and focuses on actual character development instead of the usual one dimensional characters so often featured on todays movies.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new Wonder Woman movie, I've always been a fan; many of my friends apparently enjoyed it this weekend.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Great MacGyver-ing, applestar! I liked the old MacGyver. Not so much the new one. He seems much more the action hero, more likely to kick punch and car chase his way out of situations than think his way out.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”