gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

Super cool tree stump statues pics

Sorry I couldn't help but share these pics with you all. We did a small stone job on the front of a new dock, we were dammed in actually standing below the water line, though still in a inch or more of water, such is my life. Oh did I mention it was below freezing with ice snow than rain one day back to ice. :P

Forget all that though this place was pristine, the subdivision very private with a guard tower, Ohh Lah Lah :? You would NOT believe the amount of deer tracks in this "community", of course with no hunting deer they were thick in there.

Before we get sidetracked again the property we were on had these amazing hand cut statues out of trees that had been fell by whatever means. The end result is amazing I am sorry these pics do no do them justice in real time.

My favorite the detail on this is incredible.

An overview of many of them

Were we had to work, at least we had work.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Wow! These are beautiful, like totems/ spirit guides.

applestar
Mod

Yeah I love them!

I believe these are chainsaw sculptures that are finished with chisel work. A few years ago, someone was sculpting one of these in the front yard of a house along a somewhat busy street. We used this route twice a week so we got to see the progress, and the end result was a totem of recognizable animals like the ones in the photos Gixx posted. :D

tomf
Super Green Thumb

Nice! Someone has real talent. The place is beautiful as well.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”