rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

New Year's Resolutions!?

Hope everyone had nice holidays, with good food and time with family. My son was here from California, and is now back to the airport to leave. Right this minute I am up with my partner's family in the western edge of North Ohio. Lots of kids and dogs running around.

So what are your resolutions to do better in the coming year? Mine is less time on the computer (including here! :) ) and more time in my garden and working for change. (No Fracking!!!)

Ohio Tiller
Green Thumb

The only resolution I ever kept was 4 years ago! I made a resolution to never make another resolution!

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

rainbowgardener wrote: So what are your resolutions to do better in the coming year? Mine is less time on the computer (including here! :) ) and more time in my garden and working for change. (No Fracking!!!)
"No Fracking" What do you mean? Are you signing the pledge, marching, protesting or did you mean something else?

https://nofrackohio.com/

Eric

tomf
Super Green Thumb

Fracking is very bad and Much of the public is blind to it.

webmaster
Site Admin

Working more on THG! :)

Taking the lessons learned in the garden last year and applying them this year.

Exercise even more than I already do!

Focus on others more.

I belong to a local charitable organization. I intend to focus more on charitable activities and fundraisers that benefit needy children and elderly.

imafan26
Mod

De clutter.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”