Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Its tuff to sell a American made product here is a new Idea!

We try advertising in all kinds of magazines with some success. U-tube and face book helps. Testimonials from all over the world also help. I come up with a idea today to reach the college people of which there are plenty and lots of fisherman! I write a poem to put on our web and where ever they can see it. We offered our bobber even to the Boy Scouts to make some extra money with only a few takers. In big fishing areas any organation should jump at a chance to thriple their money and we will refund any unsold products. Here is my 10 minute poem! If anyone has any ideas how to sell better please post it!
This poem mentions growing something so it belongs here!

ME the college student needs some cash
to get a date or have a splash!

I am away from home and on my own
and need my wallet to be grown!

I have a 100 to invest
and need a product to digest!

Something new and something neat
oh the Bobber With A Brain it looks so sweet!

WOW nothing like it anywhere
my friends all want it so I will share!

Big Ten Tackle is for me
my hundred will triple tweedle dee!

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

Re: Its tuff to sell a American made product here is a new I

Yup Frank, Hard to get a piece of the pie in any market.

I don't have any experience with your product, that you really shouldn't be advertising here, but read some reviews. It's a mixed bag and I'm wonder if you have addressed any of the complaints.

https://www.amazon.com/Big-Ten-Tackles-B ... ewpoints=1

https://forums.basspro.com/cgi-bin/ultim ... 2;t=019406

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Re: Its tuff to sell a American made product here is a new I

With over 100,000 sold and only one returned that seems good to me! I get questions all the time and answer them with good results. Over 32 sport shows with all kinds of questions. Fishing forums complain about any product especially when they know nothing about it! Too many forum people are negatve. I seen that in the past when I was on several fishing forums and posted on them over 2000 times! When you get as many testimonials every week our product must be doing something good especially when a mother of 4 said its the best thing they ever used even for her 3 year old. She sent me 8 pictures and they are on my front page. Thanks for the reply!

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”