DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

What deep thinkers men are

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally I thought about an age old question:
Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.
Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case. Time for another beer.

tomf
Super Green Thumb

Oh my! :oops: You told that joke. :o :lol:

LA47
Green Thumb

:lol: :lol: Funny!

webmaster
Site Admin

It takes at least three to not tango. Having a kid is going to put dad on the couch for the first couple years while the nursing, crying and teething is going on. How many dads ended up sleeping on the couch for the first couple months? Ask a bunch of dads at the next school camping event and note all the knowing nods and eyerolls. The child birthing thing has consequences and real pain to the father. I'll take a second kick in the nuts than go through that again. Why I'm the happy dad of just one kid. :lol:

Cola82
Green Thumb

Haha, human brains are great, though. We can't really remember pain very well at all. If we did, we'd be traumatized all the time.

Last year I suffered a repetitive stress injury to my right shoulder because I was working too hard at drawing things and slouching at my desk--it felt like someone was trying to tear my arm off and I literally went blind for five minutes from the panic and the pain.

...and yet I still draw things and slouch at my desk.

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

Squirrels have the shortest pain/terror memories. Years ago during the squirrel wars when I was defending my bird feeders with a super soaker helped along by thinking assisted by Jack Daniels, I would lay prone on my deck. The squirrel [tree rat] would hippity hop up the steps of the deck. About the time he saw me, I introduced my little friend. At that range [4 feet] I could make the stream of the super soaker fork right up the tree rat's little nostrils.

A squirrel cuts a huge back flip every time that happens. I say they have short memories and 'every time that happens' because five minutes later the furry little rodent would repeat the process flip and all. Me anf Jack used to have some kind of fun.

*dim*
Cool Member

I have 3 children .... just read out the posts on this forum to my wife

her response was:

try yanking and pulling your top lip with both hands over the top of your head (as slow as you can) past your forehead ....

thats the sort of pain that she says that she experienced when giving birth (3 times)

:shock:

JasonFL

ROFL! *facepalm* !!

ElizabethB
Super Green Thumb

Eric and Charlie LMFAO

Thanks for the manly laugh :!:

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

If there is a way to kick a squirrel in the nuts, I'd pay for that kind of information.

Eric?

Tom?

webmaster
Site Admin

her response was:

try yanking and pulling your top lip with both hands over the top of your head (as slow as you can) past your forehead ....
Actually, that was Bill Cosby's response. It's in one of his skits where he quotes what Carol Burnett told him. ;)

sepeters

LOL@ at this whole thread!!! At least women have one benefit: during childbirth the brain swells temporarily creating a sort of short term memory loss, which I am assuming does not happen when a guy gets kicked in the junk.

If women fully recalled childbirth and everything that goes with it, everyone would be an only child!

ElizabethB
Super Green Thumb

I remember an old saying "If the woman had the first child and the man had the second no family would have more than 2 children"

prettygurl

Men couldn't even handle a cramp. :lol:

LA47
Green Thumb

:lol: I'd like to see a man put up with his belly getting that big and have the heck kicked out of him (from the inside out) the last few months and let's not talk about the constant bathroom calls. I don't think a second child would be a concideration even with out the actual childbirth! :lol:

LA47
Green Thumb

:lol: I'd like to see a man put up with his belly getting that big and have the heck kicked out of him (from the inside out) the last few months and let's not talk about the constant bathroom calls. I don't think a second child would be a concideration even with out the actual childbirth! :lol:

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”