webmaster
Site Admin

The Garden Forum is Back Up

For those who haven't been following the updates on the [url=https://www.facebook.com/helpfulgardener]Helpful Gardener Facebook[/url] page, the forum was down because of an update to the server which conflicted with some custom settings. The issue has now been resolved. 8)

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Couldn't have been down too long... I'm one of the most frequent flyers around here and I never noticed it was gone!

webmaster
Site Admin

It was down for about three hours, from 1 PM EDT to 4:30 PM. I think, like me, many members were out and about doing what they do on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Fall yard work on a beautiful Indian summer day! :)

drh146
Cool Member

on my tab, when i visit www.helpfulgardener.com/forum i don't go to a page, but get a download, that when opened has links but none work... this started happening about the time you mentioned it was down, but i cant get it back - only on my tab though

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

interesting, because when I click on the link you gave, it takes me right to the Forum...

applestar
Mod

Yep that's what happened (download window opened and asked me what app I wanted to open the file with) when I tried to check in about the time the forum was down -- I didn't download though since I wasn't sure what to make of it :? The tab must be preserving the state it was in at the time, but you won't need it now. :wink:

drh146
Cool Member

i cleared caches and cookies and it seems to be back :) nice

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”