Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Role Models for all sports and hobbies are a plus!

Role models are in all sports and can be people or even a company like Mother Earth Magazine! our newest role model under the national light is Tim Tebow who I think is a very nice person. I like him so much I sent him a half dozen bobbers for christmas!He helps people all over the world through his charity organization! Three cheers for Tim he is a 2012 Santa!.
+++ Who do you think is a great garden Role Model?+++

I also think Bob Redmans company that makes all types of grains is a example of a great role model who had his employees take over when he retired! There are still some role models in America and when you find one it makes life better for everyone!!
Last edited by Bobberman on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

Are you talking about Bob Moore, founder of Bob's Red Mill?

Eric

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Ya Bob Red Mill I mean who has his cereal and bread mixes all over the country!

tomf
Super Green Thumb

Bob turned the company over to the employees, I love the idea of employee run companies for so many reasons. I think this and so many other good things he has done has made him a person I highly respect.
I love going to the mill store as there are so many good things to buy and eat; yum.

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

If anyone knows Tim Tevbow address in Colorado Pm me. The address I sent the package to in Florida was not being used by him anymore. Package came back!

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Thanks for the PM on Tim Tebow address I sent it right to Denver Broncos.. I sent him a half dozen bobbers a week before the game for luck! When Bettis plaed for the Steelers his last year when they won the super bowl I gave Bettis 50 bobbers to pass out to the Steelers that summer for luck and they won the super bowl! When I watched the yesterdays game after game show with Bradshaw and 3 other guys I was not too happy when they made fun of Tebow at the end of the show by making jestures like what Tebow does when he prays! I thouht the three that did that should be fired! Any comments?

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

Only one. More of question. Did Ben Roethlisberger kneel down and thank Him for letting them lose. It must be a terrible strain on Jesus.

Stay afloat Bobberman.

Eric

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

It seems like Ben does not want anyone else to play for him and maybe that cost them in the long run! Ben is for Ben and I don't like that!

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

I forgot to say I sent Tim 6 bobbers and he won by 6 poits! I figure with God and the bobbers he could not loose. If anone here can give me Gods address maybe I would have some luck!

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

What a terrible game and bad calls. They gave new England 2 touchdowns the first half that were not touchdowns period and that put the game out of reach!! I never liked Brady or Big Ben since they are both show offs! I could care less about football. I watch it very ittle. I would rather watch a western like Gun Smoke! I wish Tim Tebow luck in the future . That is the last super bowl game I will watch this year!

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

:roll: That was not the Super Bowl.

Maybe they need 316 bobbers. :P

Eric

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”